Asian Symbol Necklace - Carved Carnelian Pendant and Sterling Silver and Flying Bat Carving
Are you afraid of bats? No, not the ash variety used to hit baseballs, silly. (My apologies if there’s actually something called baseballbatitis and you have it.) I mean the little, furry, beady-eyed, leathery-winged kind. Even if you have a bat phobia, the critters on this pendant won’t bother you because they’re positioned so cleverly that it might take you awhile to find them. If you actually like bats then you might know that they represent “Fu” in Chinese mythology, indicating happiness or good fortune.
- Carved carnelian gemstone pendant, highly polished with aforementioned bats around the edges
- Handcrafted chain of sterling silver wire and carnelian gemstone beads carved in a twist barrel shape
- Sterling silver accents cup each stone
- Sterling silver toggle closure - easy on the hands
- About 18-inches long
- Pendant measures 2-inches tall by 1-1/2 inches wide and about 1/4 deep
Delivered to you in a beautiful Barefoot Maiden gift box.